Management at its meeting held on Monday, 7th August, 2017, constituted a Committee to investigate gross violation of rules and regulations of 2017 students’ Union election held on Thursday 3rd August, 2017.
- Professor Afolabi Popoola – Faculty of Management Sciences – Chairman
- Prof. S. B. Adeyemo – Faculty of Engineering – Member
- Dr. R. O. Akinyeye – Faculty of Science – Member
- Dr. A. O. Filani – Faculty of Law – Member
- Dr. P. O. Adegun – College of Medicine – Member
- Mrs. C. A. Ogunsakin – Director, Academic Affairs – Member
- Mr. B. O. Awe – Deputy Registrar, Council – Secretary/Member
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- To look into the remote and immediate causes of the inconclusive election
- The Committee is expected to submit its report to the University Management within a week of its inauguration.
A panel has been constituted to investigate the irregularities that led to the election being declared as inconclusive and recommend as appropriate.
The Committee is expected to submit its report to the University Management within a week of its inauguration.
Students are therefore, warned to be law abiding as any attempt by any student to disrupt the Examination that is starting this week will attract strict disciplinary action. The students have been advised to remain calm and allow peace to reign within and outside the campus.
Akin Arogundade, Esq