• Degree: B. Sc. (Ed) Mathematics, M. Ed, Ph. D (Tests &Measurement)
• E-mail: Sundayodele@yahoo.com
• Department: Tests, Measurement and Evaluation
• Academic Rank: Senior Lecturer
• Current Position: Course Adviser and PG coordinator for TME Department
• Research Interest: Examinations; Items Generation & Scores Standardization and so on
Igbara-Odo Community High School, Igbara-Odo, Ekiti.
Ondo State College of Education,
Ikere Ekiti, University of Ilorin, Ilorin,
University of Ado Ekiti, Nigeria
Member of Professional Bodies:
Mathematics Association of Nigeria,
Counselling Association of Nigeria
Certificate of Merit as the best performed Class Teacher at GTC Ado Ekiti in 2003/2004 school year by Ekiti State Government
EGC305, CUS301, EGC311, EGC402, EGC406, EGC407 and EGC414
i. Factors affecting the Standard of Education in Idanre Local Government Area of Ondo State. Unpublished, B Sc (Ed) Project, University of Ilorin, Ilorin.
ii. Comparative Analysis of National Examination Council and West African Examination.
iii. Council Senior Secondary Certificate Results in Ekiti State. Unpublished M. E d Thesis, University of Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria.
iv. Comparability of Standard of Continuous Assessment of Secondary Schools in Nigeria, Unpublished, Ph. D Dissertation, University of Ado Ekiti, Nigeria
1. Ayodele C.S. (2004). Relationship between Students’ Performance in WAEC and NECO conducted Examinations in Ekiti State. Journal of Contemporary Issues in Education. 2(1) 43-51 (Nigeria).
2. Adebule S.O. and Ayodele C.S. (2005). Assessment and the Future Schooling and Learning UNAD. Journal of Education 4(1) 226-232. (Nigeria).
3. Ayodele C.S. and Adebule S.O. (2006) Mathematics Teachers’ Behaviour in the Classroom: What Students Say? Keffi Journal of Educational Studies. 1(1) 36-41. (Nigeria)
4. Adebule S.O. and Ayodele C.S. (2007). The Reliability and Validity of a Student Anxiety Scale in Mathematics for Schools in Nigeria. Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences. 4(1) 78-81. (Pakistan).
5. Ayodele C.S. and Bada F.O. (2007). Causes of drop out in Schools as perceived by Secondary School Students Idanre Local Government Area of Ondo State. Medwell Journal, the Social Sciences. 2(3) 273-330. (Pakistan).
6. Omirin M.S. and Ayodele C.S. (2007). Appraisal of Students’ Performance in Mathematics at Senior School Certificate Examination in Ondo State. Educational Focus. 1(1) 135-142. (Nigeria).
7. Ayodele, C. S, Balogun, E. A. and Ibimiluyi, F. O. (2008). Mathematics Teachers Personality Competency in Handling Mathematics in Secondary Schools in Ekiti State. Journal of Educational Foundations and Management. 6(1) 235-240. (Nigeria)
8. Omirin. M. S. and Ayodele, C. S. (2009). Entry Qualification and Academic Performance of Nigerian Undergraduates in Science Courses. Research in Curriculum Studies (RICS). (Nigeria).
9. Ayodele, C. S. Onijigin, E. O and Balogun, E.A. (2009): Assessment of Mathematics Teachers Competency in Grading of Students in Ekiti State. Intellectualism A Multidisciplinary Journal 2(2) 176-182. Ekpoma (Nigeria).
10. Ayodele, J .B. and Ayodele C.S.(2010) Continuous Assessment and Learning Achievement in Nigeria Primary Schools. International Journal of Educational Leadership. 2(2) 152-157. (Ghana).
11. Adebule, S.O, Ayodele C.S. and Balogun E. A. (2010): Assessment of Mathematics Teachers’ Teaching Competency in Handling of Mathematics in Senior Secondary School in Ekiti State. International Journal of Research in Education. 2(4) 102-106. (Ghana).
12. Ayodele C.S., Ibimiluyi F.O. and Sanni R, (2011): Attitude of Parents towards Female Education in Kogi State. Research in Curriculum Studies. Journal of Department of Curriculum Studies, RICS 6(1) 192-197 (Nigeria).
13. Ayodele, C. S, (2012): Transformation of Continuous Assessment Scores among Schools in Nigeria. European Scientific Journal ESJ 8(26) 172- 180 (Republic of Macedonia).
14. Ayodele, C.S. and Agun T.F, (2012): Determinants of Marital Choice Among Higher Institutions Students in Nigeria. Journal of Current Discourse and Research (A Publication of NAWACS, Ekiti State Chapter). Volume 4, 25-34 (Nigeria).
15. Ayodele, C.S and Adebayo T. D, (2013): Institution Self- Assessment of Students’ Performances in the Secondary Schools, Ondo State. Universal Journal of Education and General Studies 2(2) 66-70 (Nigeria).
16. Ayodele, C.S. (2013): Comparative Analysis of Transform Continuous Assessment Scores Across Southwest State Nigeria. International Education Research. Science and Education Centre of North America 1(2) 43-49 (Canada).
17. Ayodele C.S. and Adebiyi, D.R. (2013): Study Habit as influence Academic Performance of University Undergraduates in Nigeria. Research Journal in Organizational Psychology and Educational Studies, RJOPE. United State of America 2(2&3) 72-75 (USA).
18. Bandele, S.O. and Ayodele, C.S. (2013): Transformation Model as Predictive Of Comparability indices of Continuous Assessment Scores in Nigeria. Journal of Education and Practice. 4(8) 191-195 (United Kingdom).
19. Ayodele, C. S., Okon, G.O, Ibimiluyi, F.O and Adebiyi, D.R. (2013): Schools in Ekiti State. European Scientific Journal 9(22) 259-265 (Republic of Macedonia).
20. Bandele, S. O. and Ayodele, C. S. (2015): Improving Continuous Assessment Practice in Nigerian Schools. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal 2(4) 161-170 (United Kingdom)
i. The Annual Conference of the National Association of Educational Researchers and Evaluators (NAERE), held at the University of Ado-Ekiti, 2005.
ii. 34th Annual National Conference of the Counselling Association of Nigeria (CASSON) held at University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus.
iii. 36th Annual National Conference of the Counselling Association of Nigeria (CASSON) held at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.