E-mail: —————————email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: ——————————— 08035036492
Academic Rank: ——————Assistant Lecturer
Current Position: —————– Assistant Lecturer
Research Interest: Social Studies Methodology and Sexuality Education
(a) Ph.D (Social Studies) In-view
(b) M.Ed Social Studies 2008
(c) B.Ed (Adult Education- Second Class Upper Division 2004
(a) Ekiti State University —————–2012 to date
(b) University of Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria —-2004 – 2008
(c) University of Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria, —- 1996 – 2001
Membership of Professional Bodies:
(i) Social Studies Association of Nigeria (SOSAN)
(ii) Reading Association of Nigeria (RAN)
(iii) Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU)
Awards Received: Nil
i. SSE 101: Principles and Concept of Social Studies
ii. SSE 104: Family
iii. SSE 105: Community Study
iv. SSE 111: Element of Social Studies
v. SSE 210: Man on Earth
vi. EFM 203: Sociology of Education
(i) Okunade, H.F. (2008): Sexual Harassment among Tertiary Institutions in Ekiti State. Unpublished M.Ed Thesis, University of Ado-Ekiti
(ii) Okunade, H.F. (2001): An Appraisal of Adult Literacy Programme in Ido-Osi Local Government Area of Ekiti State. Unpublished B.Ed Project, University of Ado-Ekiti
1. Ogunsile, S.E. and Okunade, H. F. (2012). Influence of Family Structure on the Mental Health and Academic Performance of In-School Adolescents, Journal Pendidikan Malaysia (Malaysian Journal of Education), 37(2): 43-48.
2. Okunade, H. F. (2013). Gender Differences and Sexual Harassment among Tertiary Institution Students in Ekiti State, Nigeria, International Journal of Advanced Research, 1(5): 425-428.
3. Alonge, R. A. and Okunade, H. F. (2013). Gender and Residential Differences in Academic Performance of Social Studies Students of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Nigerian Journal of Social Studies, (SOSAN).XVI (2): 265-275.
4. Okunade, H. F. and Ogunlade, B. O. (2013). Access to and utilization of information and communication technology (ICT) for literacy development. European Journal of Education Studies, 5(3): 335-341.
5. Alonge, R.A. and Okunade, H.F. (2014). Sexuality Education and Social Studies: Perspective, Challenges and Prospects in Nigeria, International Journal of Advanced Research, 2(4): 984-989.
6. Dada, E. M. and Okunade, H. F. (2014). Classroom Undesirable Behaviours and Strategies Used for Controlling Them among Primary School Teachers, Kuwait Chapter of Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review, 3(9): 51-57, UAE.
7. Alonge, R. A. and Okunade, H. F. (2014). Ethnic conflict and sustainable development in Nigeria: The role of peace education. International Journal of Education Australia 2(3): 22-25.
8. Adegun, O.A.; Alonge, R.A. and Okunade, H. F. (2015). The environment of crises in the Nigerian educational system. Journal of the Department of Curriculum Studies 9(1):246-251. Ado-Ekiti.
9. Okunade, H.F. and Adeyi, M.O. (2015). Perceived Impact of Security Challenges in Nigeria on Youths’ Attitude towards Nation Building. Journal of the Department of Educational Foundations and Management, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria 9(1): 223-233.
10. Osakinle, E. O., Ibimiluyi, F. O., Okunade, H. F. (2015). Combating child marriage through education in sub- Saharan Africa. Kuwait Chapter of Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review 4(11): 7-16.
i. Alonge, R. A. and Okunade, H. F. (2013). Gender and Residential Differences in Academic Performance of Social Studies Students of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Nigerian Journal of Social Studies, xvi (2), 265-275.
ii. Awopetu, M.A.; Awopetu, R.G. and Okunade, H.F. (2014). Climate change as a global phenomenon: Evaluation of demographic factors, public perception and opinion in Makurdi metropolitan area, Nigeria. Nigerian meteorological society book of conference proceedings pp 193-202.
ii. One-Day Capacity Building Workshop on Advanced Research and Methods of Writing Proposals for Attracting Grants; Faculty of Education, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti. 12th August, 2015.
iv. A Two-Day Training and Learning on E-Teaching Platform by Spectrum Engineering Ltd.; Directorate of ICT, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti. 26th—27th October, 2015.