The complexity of high hazard industry like Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Nuclear, and Aerospace warrants that companies are able to evaluate risks and then prevent or mitigate undesirable events to prevent loss of life and business. Achieving good safety in design is a systematic approach which must follow a logical process.
Our strong team of technical safety engineers and consultants offers a unique breadth and depth of experience. We are able to support our client from new field development conceptual design, to ageing asset integrity management and into decommissioning risk management support.
From the preparation of individual studies to the provision of dedicated, full-time support, Beyond Energy engineers will challenge conventional thinking and approach project design from fresh perspective to ensure clear sound engineering judgment.
Our Key areas of activity:
- Risk Assessment Models (QRA)
- Safety Case/COMAH/HSEIA
- Safety Critical Element (SCE/HSECS) and Performance Standard
- ALARP Demonstrations
- Safety Studies
- Hazard identification Studies-HAZOP/HAZID/PHA/PHSER
- Fire & Explosion Engineering
- Consequence/Dispersion Modelling using Software
- Loss Prevention- Firewater
- Hazardous Area Classification
- BowTie hazard management
- PEER Review
- Emergency Response
- Plant Layout