EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI
DIRECTORATE OF STUDENTS AFFAIRS
STUDENTS UNION ELECTION CENTRAL ELECTORAL COMMITTEE
Procedures And Guidelines For Students Union Election
Please find below the guidelines for the Students Union Election holding on Monday, 4th July, 2016.
- Election shall be by e-voting.
- Voting starts by 8.00a.m and ends by 4.00pm
- Only Students who had completed the payment of their school fee are eligible to Vote.
- Connect to EKSUWIFI
- Open your internet browser
- Enter EKSU Portal Address, eportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Log in with your matric number as user’s name and use your UTME number or date of birth as password.
- Click on Election
- Click on cast vote
- Click the drop down menu and select 2016 Students Union Election
- Click on load election
- Select the candidate you are Voting for and the position
- Vote and submit
- After voting an “e-Voting is successfully cast” message will be displayed
- No unauthorized congregation will be allowed in the course of voting.
- Only one agent of the contestants will be allowed at the Collation Centre.
- Central Collation will commence at the Collation Centre by 4.00pm.
- Results of the Election will be announced by the Chairman, Electoral Committee at the Collation Centre.
- Contestants are to checkmate their supporters during the voting process.
You are all advised to comply strictly with the guidelines please.
Chairman, Central Electoral Committee.