Please note the following important information:
1. Candidates are to please note that this result is just for the Post – UTME and that is graded over 50.
2. The final total grade will be made available upon confirmation of candidates UTME score.
3. To check result, candidates are to pay N1,000.00 (One thousand naira only) into the designated banks below via e-transact. They should collect e-transact generated receipt at the point of payment. The receipt will contain confirmation code which will be used to check result online at deresults.eksu.edu.ng
1. Access Bank Plc
2. Ecobank Plc
3. Enterprise Bank Plc
4. First Bank Plc
5. GTB Bank Plc
6. Wema Bank Plc
7. Zenith Bank Plc
8. UBA Plc
4. This result is provisional and it is subject to further screening.
5. Candidates will be informed in due course if they are offered provisional admission into the University.
6. This result is not transferrable. It remains the property of the University who reserves the right to withdraw it if further screening reveals that it was obtained through inappropriate means.
B.Y. Oluwatayo (Mrs.)