The Management of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti has explained in clear terms the requirements from all bonafide undergraduates and Postgraduate students for the revalidation of studentship status which is on-going across all the faculties in the University.
This becomes imperative following various on line false reports and incorrect claims that Management is requesting all kinds of backdated payments of fees for the exercise.
The Authority of Ekiti State University (EKSU) has emphasized the requirements for the revalidation exercise as stated below:
1) Evidence of payment of school fees covering all academic sessions up to date;
2) Evidence of payment of acceptance fees at the point of admission;
3) Evidence of payment of Faculty levies up to date;
4) Evidence of payments of SUG, Faculty and Departmental Associations’ dues for the current academic session only;
5) Students while on I.T., are exempted from payment of smart school fee. Those on I.T. can do the revalidation of their studentship on the completion of their I.T. program, except those who have carry over examinations to write.
All students are enjoined to disregard any online information contrary to the requirements indicated above.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Edward Olanipekun has, therefore, called on all students to cooperate with EKSU officials handling the revalidation exercise in order to ensure its success.
Head, Directorate of Information & Corporate Affairs
Ekiti State University